Known for stunning backdrops being afforded by some towering mountains of Wasatch and never-ending opportunities for recreational activities they offer in outdoor – Salt Lake City uniquely offers visitors a dynamic and vibrant urban experience. As the most accessible destination in North America, the capital city of Utah provides year-round activities and excitement for the whole family. Besides, there is a contemporary vitality and edginess, which has aided the new Salt Lake City to become a reputed culinary destination. It is not possible to express the beauty of this Lake City through words. So, why are you waiting for Very soon, book Cheap flights to Salt Lake City and explore its magnificence!
What to expect in Salt Lake City during your visit
- Temple Square: Temple Square is the spiritual center for the Latter-day Saints. It provides free walking tours of temple grounds, which are found in forty languages. Also, the area offers access to the most extensive collection of the world’s genealogical records and frequent performance.
- Utah State Capitol: It will be a 40-acre complex, which turns to be a delightful space for stretching your legs to the rugged spines of Wasatch Mountains. This Capitol is free as well as open to the public. You can also get regular tours so as to visit the striking interior of the building.
- City Creek Center: City Creek Center is a paradise to satisfy your shopping requirements as you can able to browse through Apple Coach, Nordstrom to Anthropologies, and much more. This is really a one-stop shopping mall equipped with a running creek and retractable roof reserved with local trout.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon and Big Cottonwood Canyon: This Little Cottonwood Canyon and Big Cottonwood Canyon is just 20 miles from the Lake City as it is a home to some incredible Ski resorts in Utah. During summer, the Cottonwoods are considered to safe heavens for hiking, incredible bouldering, climbing, cycling, mountain biking, and trail running. Both canyons are designed scenic byways.
- Natural History Museum of Utah: Referred to be the “Trailhead to Utah”, this Natural History Museum of Utah features some expansive collections of dinosaur skeletons, geology, interactive biology, and also cultural exhibits of Native America houses in the most distinctive and architecturally buildings of the state.
Best time to go to Salt Lake City
September to October is the best time to travel to Salt Lake City. The skiers have to arrive and yet the kids are in school, so you will have the city will its entire concussed hotel rooms to yourself. Even, springtime is also a sweet spot to get bargains yet snowmelt combined with higher levels of precipitation may lead to soggy conditions. Sometimes, winter will mark the peak season as skiers are found to be flooding the slopes of this region whereas the summer draws certain outdoorsy travelers who are looking out to get benefit from the lake activities and hiking trails.
So, make use of springtime to avail last minute flights to Salt Lake City because you would get chance to receive more bargains on plane tickets. Stay in contact with ABC.com to get discount flights while traveling to Salt Lake City. Apart from this, we will also let you know some excellent flight deals in the offer. Never miss out this golden opportunity!
Must eat dishes
There is a list of best restaurants in Salt Lake City that offers a free sampling of culinary offerings in the valley for over 20 years. There are amazing restaurants that are tried and true places to dine at several different times. The food is not comprehensive but becomes absolute favorites of visitors.
Must do things
This city is filled with great attraction, you can have skiing and snowboarding if you visit in winters and can experience great outdoor trails, picnic, and nature reserves if you go in summer. It offers mountain biking, skateboarding, insane graffiti settees, and contemporary paintings and dances everywhere. It’s best for every season with hospitable ambiance and people around.